Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 1

Weight (6:30am): 219.8lbs

Breakfast (7am):
2 packets Cinnamon & Spice oatmeal
8 oz orange juice
8 oz skim milk

Snack (10:20am):
100 calorie snack pack of Craisins
water

Lunch (11:45am):
Wendy's Crispy Chicken sandwich (value menu)
Ceasar side salad
Crispy Chicken nuggets
water

Snack (1:45pm):
3 Musketeers bar

So, here it is, 2:45pm and I'm hungry. Sigh. I'll have some Wheat Thins in a little bit. I've gotten through 1.5 bottles of water, so far. Not very good, but some is better than none, right?

Drank some water and managed to get past the snack craving. Just had a mint from the front desk to help erase the water after taste; this should get me through to dinner. Maybe.

Dinner (6pm):
Razoo's Restaurant
fondue w/bread for appetizer (so yummy!)
shrimp creole w/white rice
water

I only had a little of the entree because of the appetizer. I normally don't have an appetizer, but my DH was running late and the thought of fondue was too tempting to resist. And their bread - OMG, it was sooo good!!! Stayed good and didn't have a dessert there and boxed up the dinner to have for a meal the next day.

Dessert:
2ea 3 Musketeers Mint Minis
3ea Reese's Miniatures

Little bites to finish out my day. :) Was still feeling a bit full at bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment