Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 2

Well, another day. Still no soda and feeling good about that.

Breakfast (6:30am):
1.75 cups Fruity Cheerios
6 oz skim milk
9oz orange juice

8:15am: 2ea chocolate cake donuts w/choc. icing

Feeling a little tired right now, most likely because of the donuts. Very tasty but I'm sure will be my downfall. Stupid really. :(

Ready to start my day.

Snack (10:30am):
Quaker Mini Delights 90-cal pack - Chocolately Mint

Lunch (12:15pm):
Taco Bell - bean burrito (no onions), nachos supreme
wanted so badly to order a Mtn Dew Baja Blast, but stayed strong (ugh)
am hoping the protein in the beans will keep me fuller longer

snack (1:55pm):
100-cal snack pack Craisins (again)
so much for my protein theory - did I not have enough, maybe?

need to go to store and find other snacks

snack (4:30pm):
Famous Amos Choc. Chip Cookies snack pack

dinner should be leftovers from Razoo's - we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. How's progress coming?
    Stalled? Forgotten? Discouraged?
    Please don't give up yet!

    ReplyDelete